6 reasons why Shatta Wale is ‘angry’ with Ghanaian bloggers
Controversial Ghanaian dancehall musician, Charles Nii Armah Mensah, aka Shatta has on a number of occasions had issues with Ghanaian journalists, especially bloggers.
Shatta Wale who has received a lot of media bashing has in the past to threaten to beat up some bloggers for misreporting him in the past.
The dancehall artiste who appears to have locked horns with bloggers has once again vowed to ‘deal’ with some Ghanaian media practitioners.
The musician in a Facebook post on Tuesday stated that he sometimes feel journalists and bloggers are given too much freedom to ‘dirty’ the country with lies.
The musician who was clearly not happy about some bloggers attributing a leaked sex tape to young actress, Fella Makafui, in his Facebook post called for an urgent action to ‘deal’ with media practitioners.
The ‘Ayoo’ hitmaker expressed anger at Ghanaian bloggers, and pledged his support for Fella Makafui over bloggers drawing her brand and business into unnecessarily media controversy.
Shatta Wale further noted that he is angry with Ghanaian bloggers, and called on women groups to wake up and defend their own over media attack and ridicule.
The dancehall artiste has in the past bare out his teeth to the media, accusing some Ghanaian journalists, especially bloggers of being ‘lies’.
1. Reporting ‘lies’ The Shatta Movement boss believes many Ghanaian bloggers are only interested in reporting negative news and lies about Ghanaian celebrities.
2. Sensationalism Shatta Wale has over the period issued series of threats to some Ghanaian bloggers for over-sensationalizing publications about him and his brand.
3. Misreporting The outspoken musician has in the past threaten to deal ruthlessly with some Ghanaian bloggers for misreporting him to make him look bad in the eyes of the public.
4. Misleading headlines The Ghanaian musician, has also cautioned a number of Ghanaian bloggers writing misleading news about his brand.
5. Making news out of nothing The SM President also hold the view that some Ghanaian bloggers in a bid to gain public attention resort to pettiness.
6. Directing traffic Shatta Wale has on various social media platforms cautioned bloggers to desist from reporting only negative news about celebrities, in their bid to direct traffic to their websites.
Tags Shatta Wale
- Previous Shatta Wale needs psychological support – SM fan cries out
- Next Shatta Wale apologises over sex tape brouhaha; says it was a mistake