Stonebwoy has stated categorically that he is one of the most known Ghanaian artistes outside the country not excluding Nigeria.
Stonebwoy noted that he is loved by Nigerians despite speculations that he was shunned during a recent performance at SoundCity MVP Awards held at the Eko Convention Centre in Lagos.
Speaking at a press conference at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Accra on Friday, February 7, Stonebwoy said he can never speak against the reception he receives in Nigeria.
“I should be honest to say I’m one of the most known Ghanaians on the continent of Africa and beyond. And Nigeria loves me. I’ll never paint them black in this situation because I’ll take time to die it down so that we all get the picture clearly.” He stated
“When I step in Nigeria, from Murtala International Airport you hear people hailing me at the point of Immigration to wherever I go. But I think that is not it all. From the shows that I played, if I think that they rubbished me as one of the boys on the continent, I’ll be one of the stage openers and the treatment and hospitality would be rough.” The BHIM Nation president added
He further stressed that: “Nigeria gives me my respect” and that “when it comes to the fan base their industry has certain regulations that don’t allow inflow like that.”
- VGMA should extend my ban, It’s good for the Industry – Stonebwoy
- Blakk Cedi hasn’t done anything for me as my agent – Stonebwoy
- BIG NEWS: Stonebwoy Is Owner Of Big Boss Energy Drink After He Acquired Full Franchise – See Photos
- Stonebwoy & Yaa Pono ushers Tema – Ashaiman into 2020 with a shut down performance at this years Carlo Street Carnival
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy and DJ switch nominated for International Reggae and World Music Awards
TRENDING SONGS FOR YOUR 2024 MUSIC PLAYLIST